Interested in how to make aioli sauce? Then you have already tasted it and fell in love like us 🙂
The recipe we’re gonna share is the one of a restaurant in Mallorca, where we have tasted it for the first time and just couldn’t leave the place without it.
The photo above is taken the night we fell in love with the aioli – garlic based salsa. It was so good, together with the olives, that we asked for a second portion 😀
And we discovered it by chance, because in Mallorca as a starter, the restaurants offer this amazing sauce, great olives and bread.
I really needed to know how to make it at home, once our vacation was over (because there, I just ate it every day..)
So I asked for the recipe at the restaurant we first tasted it, because there was really the best version on earth. Tried it in other locations but didn’t have the same authentic flavours.
Therefore stay tuned, take notes and enjoy this heavenly spanish salsa.
Ingredients/tools for 200 g of salsa aioli:
- 200 ml sunflower oil (some folks use olive oil, didn’t try it but should work as well)
- 1 clove of garlic (remove the “heart” from the inside, so will be less spicy)
- 1 egg
- a bit of lemon juice
Steps to follow:
- Add the sunflower oil in the cylindrical recipient of the mixer
- Add the garlic, egg, salt and the lemon juice
- Start mixing everything together from the bottom of the recipient, slowly to the top (very important to do this step slowly, the consistency of the salsa is established now, watch the video below for more guidance)
- Once the salsa seems solid, remove the mixer and it’s done 🙂
Below the video to better understand the process.
How to make aioli sauce
Ingredients/tools for 200 g of salsa:
– 200 ml sunflower oil
– 1 clove of garlic
– 1 egg
– a bit of lemon juice
Difficulty level: super easy
Aioli sauce ready in: 5 minutes